La Science des rêves


睡眠不需要科學。
它需要想像力,還有記憶,與想法。

這種清新的戀愛滋味,就上了年紀你我來說。
如果是只能藉由觀影來體驗的話,那真是令人傷感啊。
坦率是好事,但無奈大家都愛自己的面子更甚於彼此。
Charlotte Gainsbourg是Serge的女兒。
不過我總覺得他長得不像,他戴眼鏡的確很迷人。
Garcia 在片尾停不住的亂開黃腔真是笑死我了
我決定以後也又這招來消遣發牌給我的眾女性們

Stéphane :I like your boobs.

Stéphane :I like your boobs. They are very friendly
and unpretentious.
Stéphane :I'll appreciate if, one day,
you'll show them to me?.

片中改編了VUAfter Hour 相當可愛。
不禁讓我忍不住想學著神經質男主角
試著鼓起勇氣把手機拿起來打給想要約的女孩 ....
(現實還是有差的,連電話都沒接起來。Orz )

Gael Garcia Bernal, Sacha Bourdo, Alain Chabat, Aurelia Petit - If You Rescue Me (Chanson des Chats)

(靠,Linda Serbu 竟然不穿內衣!! @_@)
If you rescue me,
I'll be your friend forever,
Let me in your bed,
I'll keep you warm in winter,
All the kiddies are playing
and they're having such fun,
I wish that could happen to me,
But if you rescue me,
I'll never have to be alone again.
Oh the cars drive so fast
and the people are mean,
and sometimes it's hard to find food,
let me into your room,
I'll keep you warm and amused,
all the things we can do in the rain
If you rescue me,
I'll be your friend forever,
Let me in your bed,
I'll keep you warm in winter,
Oh someday I know
someone will look into my eyes
and say, "Hello, you're my very special kitten",
So if you rescue me,
I'll never have to be alone again,
I'll never have to be alone again,
I'll never have to be alone again.

1 則留言:

  1. Random thoughts, past memories, love
    要我也可以每天決定自己夢境的成分就好了

    回覆刪除

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。