What do you do with the pieces of a broken heart ?

再前往某人喜宴的路上,我挑了M.ward的新專輯<Post-War>來放。
這首歌的標題跟內容真是對不太起來。Matt這人最近暴紅連台灣都有人搶著發,他也才跟我差不多年紀,其演奏相當的樸實,只靠把吉他與略帶沙啞的嗓音就可以融化我的心。
(他的看起來有點欠揍。)
鄉村歌曲之所以鄉村,就是它貼近人心不假華詞的敘述人生與感情
就跟所謂閩南語歌曲在台灣各地受到各種階層的歡迎一般。

不過歌詞有點蠢的再敘述一個重複迴圈的寓言,很久很久以前......我遇到了一個老頭
每個人都有故事,拆解成主角、配角、關係,結構跟這首歌有何兩樣呢,就是...愚蠢。
嗯?
心碎的時候你做些甚麼 ?
哭跟聽John Lennon的歌還有阿德的歌,然後失眠。
Empty







Chinese Translation
Lyrics:

I sailed a wild, wild sea
climbed up a tall, tall mountain
I met a old, old man
beneath a weeping willow tree
He said now if you got some questions
go and lay them at my feet
but my time here is brief
so you'll have to pick just three

And I said
What do you do with the pieces of a broken heart
and how can a man like me remain in the light
and if life is really as short as they say
then why is the night so long
and then the sun went down
and he sang for me this song

See I once was a young fool like you
afraid to do the things
that I knew I had to do
So I played an escapade just like you
I played an escapade just like you
I sailed a wild, wild sea
climbed up a tall, tall mountain
I met an old, old man
he sat beneath a sapling tree
He said now if you got some questions
go and lay them at my feet
but my time here is brief
so you'll have to pick just three

And I said
What do you do with the pieces of a broken heart
and how can a man like me remain in the light
and if life is really as short as they say
then why is the night so long
and then the sun went down
and he played for me this song

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。