Baby It's Not You


這不是披頭四。

收錄在昆汀塔倫提諾新片原聲帶中
在新宿的HMV聽到店員在放,我就暗自記下來上了Djangos郵購....
Sorry Baby, It's Not You...

Anyway,音樂用聽的不是用講的。

Baby It's You
By Smith
written by Burt Bacharach (music), and Luther Dixon (credited as Barney Williams) and Mack David (lyrics)



It's not the way you smile that touched my heart
It's not the way you kiss that tears me apart

Many, many, many nights role by
I sit alone at home and I cry over you
What can I do
Can't help myself

Cos baby it's you
Baby it's you

You should hear what they say about you
They say, they say you never never never ever been true

It doesn't matter what they say
I know I'm gonna love you any old way
What can I do, when it's true
Don't want nobody, nobody

Baby it's you
Baby it's you

It doesn't matter what they say
I know I'm gonna love you any old way
What can I do, when it's true
Don't want nobody, nobody

Baby it's you
Baby it's you
Don't leave me alone
Come on home

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。