So..twisted



生命何嘗不是如此曲折與瘋狂。


四英雄,鼓打貝斯藝術蕊先鋒。浩室女伶Ultra NatéStranger Than Fiction專輯內的歌曲Twisted混音版

From Album : The Remix Album (2004)
Ultra Naté – Twisted (Remixed by 4hero )





I can't stop thinking about it.
It's captured in my soul.
Crazy things you're doing
You know I'm loosing control.
The harder I fight the better it feels
When it finally takes over
Leaves my body shaking
The harder I fight,
The better it feel
When it finally takes me over
Leaves my mind torn.

I'm twisted.
Can't believe what you've done to me.
Twisted on your love.
Can't believe you're making love to me.

I'm pushed to the limit.
Strained against the wall.
Driving deeper inside,
Till you reach my heart.
The harder I fight the better it feels
When it finally Takes me over
Leaves my body shaking.
The harder I fight the better it Feels
When It finally takes me over
Leaves my mind torn.

I'm twisted.
Can't believe what you've done to me.
Twisted on your love.
Can't believe you're making love to me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。